The Women’s Empowerment Center began in 2016 with a team established by Dr. Becky Paneitz, founder and CEO of Inseitz Group and President Emeritus of NorthWest Arkansas Community College. The initiative is under the Inseitz Group.
Our initiative is the only in-depth, entirely women-focused, character-based professional development program in Northwest Arkansas. This region offers a wide assortment of women-focused programs from conferences to networking opportunities. We strive to “complete not compete” with these existing programs.
To empower women towards greater independence, self-awareness and potential.
To create a culture where women can become competent, confident, and connected to embrace and excel through life’s transitions.
What does that mean and how will we do it?
We will accomplish the mission through education, networking and coaching with the end result of:
- Women inspired to become the very best they can be in the workplace, home and community.
- Women enriched in their relationships with employers, coworkers, friendships and families.
- Women evolve their potential and discover confidence to succeed and contribute to their world.
Dr. Paneitz has assembled a team of professional women from all backgrounds and levels of management to make the Women’s Empowerment Center a success.
The Inseitz Group has formed a strategic alliance with Future Achievement Inc.®. Since 1996 FAI’s leadership team has researched, tested and validated several character-based solutions that have been distributed in over 50 countries and in multiple languages. The curriculum is based on the MAXIMIZERS Principles™, which are foundational to an individual’s personal and professional Personal Leadership Effectiveness™.
WEC Executive Advisory Council
We also have a select group of approximately 30 women who will serve on the Executive Advisory Council for the initiative. This council will meet twice a year to help guide the future of our programs.
- Include women who have a commitment to the mission, vision, and values of the Women’s Empowerment Center programs
- Represent a variety of fields and corporations as well as nonprofit and educational institutions, bringing diversity to the council
- Serve as advocates for women and are committed to advancing and promoting the Women’s Empowerment Center programs in their sphere of influence
- Share ideas on collaborations, resources, and participants, and make other advisory contributions to enhance the Women’s Empowerment Center programs
- Provide guidance for fundraising and allocation of program resources, including scholarships
- Facilitate peer groups, mentor individual program participants and/or speak at Women’s Empowerment Center programs and events
- Contribute intellectual capital by publicly sharing their stories, experiences and perspectives